Friday 22 February 2013

More High Elf Tests

I sold my soul a little this week. Took on a 21 model commission painting project in exchange for a small horde of Warriors of Chaos to muster under my banner, which means I have to back shelf all of my own projects for a little while.

However! I can't start working on them until some airbrush related articles arrive in the mail, and so for now I provide more wip High Elves (god help me).

I've had no luck using the Mage to devise a colour scheme for my army as a whole but I've created a pretty cool seafoam green colour set that I feel makes a nice Cothique themed wizard. Still wip, but the cloak is done, so enjoy!

From the front!
And the back!
Also using a spare Lothern Sea Guard to experiment with shading white, and with bronze/brass armour. Not sure what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment